|Weapon Skills:||Melee Combo, Block|
|Defense Type:||Physical Towers|
|Weapon Type:||Melee Weapons|
A brave knight‐in‐training, the Squire upholds the honor and nobility of his kingdom with every slice of his blade. Building defenses of brute force, the Squire prefers melee weapons as his instruments of justice. Bludgeoning spikes and whirling blades unleash the rage he bestows upon his foes.
The Squire hero class is a counterpart to the Countess.
- Spike Blockade - A Reinforced Blockade that is sure to cause a sharp pain to enemies who touch it. (3 DU)
- Bouncer Blockade - This spiked blockade thrusts enemies back with ferocious force. (4 DU)
- Harpoon Turret - Penetrating its foes, this turret launches deadly arrows that damage rows of enemies at a time. (6 DU)
- Bowling Ball Turret - This stationary turret launches steel balls that bounce off of enemies and surfaces within its sights. (7 DU)
- Slice N Dice Blockade - This monumental blockade takes time to spin up but it quickly cuts down waves of enemies with its whirling blades. (8 DU)
- Circular Slice – Unleash a devastating 360‐degree circular assault against all enemies around you.
- Blood Rage – Rage courses through your veins causing you to dramatically enhance your speed and damage while active.
- Melee Combo – The Squire can unleash a 3‐hit combo with each attack dealing more damage and range than the previous one.
- Block – The Squire can raise his guard to protect from incoming frontal attacks, drastically reducing the damage he takes from them. However, he cannot move or attack while blocking.