|Weapon Skills:||Repeating Fire, Reload, Charge Bolt, Knockback Wave|
|Weapon Type:||Ranged Weapons|
Assembled long ago by a master mechanic within the depths of Sky City, the Series EV automaton has been powered back to life and is ready for action! By placing down an array of powerful Electronic Beams of any length, EV can decimate enemy forces. The longer the length of the beam the more Defense Units each costs to build. She can store up to two Guns and Magic Staffs in her memory bank, reproducing their capabilities with her "Assimilable Range Cannon", and can switch between any two such weapons on the fly. Furthermore, EV can consume vast quanities of Mana power to unleash a destructive Proton Charge Blast and project a Holographic Decoy which will attract & confuse enemies before exploding in their faces.
- Proton Beam - An intense beam that constantly zaps all ground enemies foolish enough to walk along its path (3-5 DU)
- Physical Beam - Blocks the movement of ground enemies, slowing their progress. (2-5 DU)
- Reflection Beam - Reflects both allied and enemy projectiles back at enemies (1-3 DU)
- Shock Beam - A laser trip wire with a delayed detonation that stuns and damages ground enemies which pass it. (4-7 DU)
- Tower Buff Beam - A beam which increases the effectiveness of other hero defenses by a percentage. (4-6 DU)
- Holographic Decoy ‐ Projects a holographic replica of the Series EV to attract and fool your foes. Explodes upon destruction or detonation, hurting all nearby enemies.
- Proton Charge Blast ‐ Toggle to absorb mana and store it. Attack while active to unleash that stored mana in a devastating penetrating shot that deals splash damage to your enemies.
The Series EV is able to wield magic weapons aswell as ranged weapons. This gives her 2 different weapon skills depending on the set.
- Charge Bolt ‐ The Series EV can charge her staff with intense energy to release an extra‐powerful magic bolt that can damage multiple enemies within his proximity.
- Knockback Wave ‐ The Series EV charge her staff with kinetic energy to release a knock‐back shockwave that will send nearby small enemies flying.
- Repeating Fire - The Series EV mechanical weapons shoot repeating projectiles at a high rate of fire, though depleting her loaded ammunition.
- Reload - The Series EV can reload her weapons ammunition clip manually or whenever her weapon runs out.