|Weapon Skills:||Repeating Fire, Reload|
|Weapon Type:||Ranged Weapons|
Hailing from the wood elves’ traditional home near the great forest of Mistymire, the Ranger is a formidable warrior. Unlike his nimble female counterpart, his slower speed is coupled with a hardier constitution enabling him to take a great bruising. His Invisibility Field ability enables him to cloak nearby allies and defenses along with himself, while his Piercing Spreadshot ability can tear through lanes of enemies in a wide arc. This pointy-eared warrior is a powerful ally to have in your travelling party.
The Ranger hero class is a counterpart to the Huntress.
- Gas Trap - When activated, enemies become engulfed in coughing gas, stunning them for the duration. Poison Immune enemies are not effected. (3 DU)
- Proximity Mine Trap - When activated, an explosive blast instantly devastates all nearby enemies. (3 DU)
- Inferno Trap - When activated, a blazing cloud of fire surrounds enemies and damages them over time. Flame Immune enemies are not effected. (4 DU)
- Darkness Trap - When activated, enemies become consumed by darkness, making them lose their current target and dispels their elemental affinity. (3 DU)
- Ethereal Spike Trap - When activated, a single enemy is skewered for massive damage. Electric Immune enemies are not effected. (3 DU)
- Piercing Spreadshot - Focuses mana into 3 ethereal projectiles which pass through all enemies.
- Invisibility Field - Projects a radius of invisibility around himself and allies, including defenses. Does not protect from Dark Elf Warriors. Nearby enemies may still notice the defenses.
- Repeating Fire - The Rangers mechanical weapons shoot repeating projectiles at a high rate of fire, though depleting his loaded ammunition.
- Reload - The Ranger can reload his weapons ammunition clip manually or whenever his weapon runs out.