|Weapon Skills:||Melee Combo, Energy Projectile|
|Weapon Type:||Pole Weapons|
The Monk, a once peaceful and passive student, has been called from his solitary meditation and forced to take up arms in the defense of his land. Only he, through his expert spear fighting skill, can avenge the death of his master. Channeling his aura energies to heal allies and cripple foes, the Monk is the ultimate team asset.
The Monk hero class is a counterpart to the Initiate.
- Ensnare Aura - All enemies within this Aura become encumbered by their own weight, greatly slowing their movement and attack speed. (3 DU)
- Electric Aura - Feeling their souls slowly draining away, all enemies within this Aura take damage over time. (5 DU)
- Healing Aura - Within this Aura, friends are healed over time. (4 DU)
- Strength Drain Aura - All enemies within this Aura deal significantly less damage and are stripped of elemental affinity while affected. (5 DU)
- Enrage Aura - Enemies within this Aura may become blind with rage, attacking and killing one another. (5 DU)
- Hero Boost - While active, increases the power of nearby allied heroes while also regenerating their health. An aura field shows around the monk showing the approximate range. This aura does not benefit from tower stats.
- Defense Boost - While active, increases the effectiveness of nearby towers while also regenerating their health. Does not repair traps. An aura field shows around the monk showing the approximate range. This aura does not benefit from tower stats.
- Melee Combo ‐ The Monk unleashes a 3‐hit melee combo with each subsequent attack increasing in damage and range.
- Energy Projectile ‐ The Monk channels some of his chi into his spear, projecting an energy bolt useful for weakening enemies at a distance.