|Weapon Skills:||Melee Combo, Block|
|Defense Type:||Physical Towers|
|Weapon Type:||Melee Weapons|
A proud Etherian warrior of noble descent, the Countess can hold her own against any of the other great warriors of the realm. Though still favoring brute force melee combat, she can often run circles around her Squire comrades. Her Joust ability allows her to push through enemy lines with unstoppable force, while her Call to Arms ability allows her to rally allies to the cause, boosting their morale. Though she can be stubborn at times, she'll never back down from a fight.
The Countess hero class is a counterpart to the Squire.
- Spike Blockade - A Reinforced Blockade that is sure to cause a sharp pain to enemies who touch it. (3 DU)
- Bouncer Blockade - This spiked blockade thrusts enemies back with ferocious force. (4 DU)
- Harpoon Turret - Penetrating its foes, this turret launches deadly arrows that damage rows of enemies at a time. (6 DU)
- Bowling Ball Turret - This stationary turret launches steel balls that bounce off of enemies and surfaces within its sights. (7 DU)
- Slice N Dice Blockade - This monumental blockade takes time to spin up but it quickly cuts down waves of enemies with its whirling blades. (8 DU)
- Call to Arms ‐ Rallies nearby allies, increasing their potency while also boosting your defense and speed.
- Joust ‐ Charge forward in an unstoppable rush, knocking back and damaging everything in front of you, even the mightiest of foes.
- Melee Combo – The Countess can unleash a 3‐hit combo with each attack dealing more damage and range than the previous one.
- Block – The Countess can raise her guard to protect from incoming frontal attacks, drastically reducing the damage she takes from them. However, she cannot move or attack while blocking.