|Weapon Skills:||Charge Bolt, Knockback Wave|
|Defense Type:||Elemental Towers|
|Weapon Type:||Magic Weapons|
Donning his robe and wizard hat, the Apprentice is eager to delve deeper into the world of the arcane. Under the guidance of the Grand Magus, the Apprentice has learned the art of conjuration. While summoning towers of mystical defense to aid him, he blasts his enemies with waves of magic from afar.
The Apprentice hero class is a counterpart to the Adept.
The Apprentice has an arsenal of offensive towers, from cheap faster towers to slower high damage towers the Apprentice has what you need. His defenses are often used in conjunction with defenses from other classes, to slow down the enemies movement speed.
- Magic Blockade - Blocks enemies, slowing their progress, while also stealing whatever elemental alignment the enemy has. (1 DU)
- Magic Missile Tower - Shoots rapid‐fire bolts of arcane magic. Although weak standing alone, they can be deadly in numbers. (3 DU)
- Fireball Tower - Erupts with slow but powerful balls of flame that splash enemies with fire damage. (5 DU)
- Lightning Tower - Blasts out bolts of lightning that links from target to target, temporarily stunning enemies with electrifying results. (7 DU)
- Deadly Striker Tower - Unleashes deathly fast and accurate energy blasts over long distances and through walls, but with a slow rate of fire. (7 DU)
The Apprentice has two unique abilities:
- Overcharge - Dramatically reduces the time it takes to cast any of your magical abilities. (DAP)
- Mana Bomb - Releases a massive shockwave of energy, devastating all nearby enemies. (OAP)
The Apprentice is able to use magic weapons wich gives him acces to the following skills:
- Charge Bolt ‐ The Apprentice can charge his staff with intense energy to release an extra‐powerful magic bolt that can damage multiple enemies within his proximity.
- Knockback Wave ‐ The Apprentice charge his staff with kinetic energy to release a knock‐back shockwave that will send nearby small enemies flying.
At the moment there are 3 costumes available:
- Vampire Costume - Can you hear the music of the night?
- Mummy Costume - Wrap yourself up in this frightfully funny costume.
- Leprechaun Costume - It's very lucky!
- In the game's source code, the name for the apprentice class character is "SorcerorJeremy", which refers to "Jeremy Stieglitz", who is a devolper at TrendyEntertainment.