|Weapon Skills:||Charge Bolt, Knockback Wave|
|Defense Type:||Elemental Towers|
|Weapon Type:||Magic Weapons|
An introverted trainee in the arcane arts, the Adept has focused her energy to hone several unique spells. Her Purifying Blast ability can unleash a magical explosion which will destroy skeletons in a single blast and greatly damage their necromancer masters, while her Instant Upgrade ability allows her to channel her mana into an instant upgrade for any Defense. Though she can be a little shy at first, her increased speed allows her to hurry across the battlefield to wherever her urgent attention is required.
The Adept hero class is a counterpart to the Apprentice.
- Magic Blockade - Blocks enemies, slowing their progress, while also stealing whatever elemental alignment the enemy has. (1 DU)
- Magic Missile Tower - Shoots rapid‐fire bolts of arcane magic. Although weak standing alone, they can be deadly in numbers. (3 DU)
- Fireball Tower - Erupts with slow but powerful balls of flame that splash enemies with fire damage. (5 DU)
- Lightning Tower - Blasts out bolts of lightning that links from target to target, temporarily stunning enemies with electrifying results. (7 DU)
- Deadly Striker Tower - Unleashes deathly fast and accurate energy blasts over long distances and through walls, but with a slow rate of fire. (8 DU)
- Instant Upgrade ‐ Channels a surcharge of mana into an instant Defense Upgrade.
- Purity Bomb ‐ Unleashes a cleansing blast of magical energy that is incredibly destructive to undead creatures and necromancers.
- Charge Bolt ‐ The Apprentice can charge his staff with intense energy to release an extra‐powerful magic bolt that can damage multiple enemies within his proximity.
- Knockback Wave ‐ The Adept charges her staff with kinetic energy to release a knock‐back shockwave that will send nearby enemies flying.